Transfer pricing training
We have conducted a significant number of tax issues related seminars, including at least 15 seminars about the transfer pricing, including:
- The principles of determining transfer prices, subjects and methods
- Transfer pricing documentation requirements
- In which cases arm’s length should be determined and in which the full transfer pricing documentation should be prepared
- What are the transfer pricing methods and how they are applied to different types of transactions
- Examples of transfer pricing documentation: full or shortened documentation, benchmarking study
- What should be taken into account while determining the arm’s length value of transactions for the purposes of VAT
- Advanced transfer pricing agreement with the SRS
- OECD highlights on profit outflow issue and the reduction of the tax base – how it will affect Latvian enterprises
- Transfer pricing audit trends, common mistakes and risks
- Most relevant transactions: management services, transactions with offshores and tax havens, manufacturing, trade, lending to owners, royalties and intellectual property, cash pooling, etc.
- Answers to different questions
We offer transfer pricing training that will allow you to prepare transfer pricing documentation independently.
If you have any questions and for more detailed information about this service, please call +371 29274911 or write email@example.com